Most Lightning cables get worn out after 6-8 months and the cable starts to tear open at the base of the connector. The cable might still work, but exposed internal wires are considered a safety hazard, and unless you want wrap it up with electrical tape, you'll have to buy a new Lightning cable. Tests show that the damage risks are increased by 41% if Lightning cables are carried around.
- Prevents Tears and Fraying of Apple iPhone and iPad Lighting Cables
- Easy to attach to existing Apple iPhone Lighting Cable
- Preserve your iPhone/iPad Lightning cable before it breaks completely
- Two-Click Solution: Broken Lightning Cables are a Thing of the Past
- **Apple iPhone Lighting Cable NOT included